![]() |
This was the "Melo Sandwich" which consists of Corned Beef, Pastrami, Salami, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and some russian style dressing, just for good measure!
![]() |
I had the Henny's Heaven, a massive bagel with 4 kilos of smoked salmon and enough cream cheese to make a few cakes out of! |
So, it went like this.
Me: I'm only half way through the book so apologies if this is addressed later on...
Ice: Hold up, hol'up, where dat funky accent from?
Me: I'm from Perth, Western Australia
Ice: *mimicking* from Perrrth, Weshtern Ozztraya...and choo flew all da way here for dis tonight?
Me: Absolutely! (There was a bit of banter and bit of laughter and then I continued)...Donovan, have you seen him since you left the army and, if you did, what would you say to him now?
Ice: (he explains who Donovan is, which is his Army Seargent who, when Ice was in the army told him point blank that he was only in the army because he would never be anything worthwhile in civilian life)...then he continues...
Naw, I haven't seen him but I think I would say "thank you" because he made sure I became what I am today (he went on to talk about how when someone tells him he can't do something he is determined to prove them wrong and do it). Then he looks back at me and goes so yeah, I would say thanks and then I would [bleep] him up!
He continued to explain how in the army Donovan was small and he wanted to beat him up more than one time but couldn't because it was the army so now this would be chance.
All up it lasted about 2-3 minutes and it was FANTABULOSO! Here's some photos for you all to see.
![]() |
| Meeting Ice-T, yeayyyyyy me! |
Px









No comments:
Post a Comment